Short Positive Affirmations for Women that Help
Positive affirmations and other positive self-talk are what transform the day into something beautiful!
It might seem awkward in the beginning, but with a little practice, it becomes a must every day.
In this article, you will:
- positive affirmations
- what are some examples of daily affirmations
- how to start saying affirmations
Powerful Daily Affirmations
Repeating positive affirmations is a great way to trick our thinking brains. I encourage you today to find some mantras for women that resonate with your heart and mind. Bring them up when you wake up, before bed or when in need of an extra boost.
When you say positive things about yourself your subconscious mind will begin to believe them and soon they will become a part of your core belief system. This is the secret of many elegant women!
The most important thing is to find some mantras that speak to you and that you truly live by, then these affirmations will have the power to totally transform your life. Not only change your life but help you live your best lifestyle.
Get started today with one powerful affirmation and repeat it over and over again until you believe them!
What is a Positive Mantra?
A positive affirmation is a phrase or set of words that you recite to yourself in order to increase your positive feelings and thoughts.
Affirmations are simply positive mantras that you say out loud. By saying them, you’re programming your subconscious mind to give more power to the thoughts, feelings, and words behind those affirmations. The best types of mantras or affirmations for women are those that fill them up with peace, love, and happiness.
Positive Mantras and Affirmations for Women:
You are a unique beautiful soul!By Louise Hay
Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart.By Marcus Aurelius
Every day in every way I am getting better and betterBy Émile Coué
Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.By Helen Keller
What is a Positive Self-Affirmation?
Positive self-affirmation is a statement of your positive qualities which you say to yourself. When you recite them, you’re filling yourself with positive thoughts and feelings surrounding those qualities.
The more specific the affirmation, the better as it will cover only some particular quality (such as key qualities of a classy lady) or some particular dimension of your personality. The more general the affirmation, the less effective it will be because its meaning will be too vague.
What are 10 affirmations you could say daily?
1. I am beautiful, I am loved, and I love myself
2. Every day in every way I’m getting better and better
3. I can do it!
4. My life is wonderful
5. The more that people try to push me down, the higher I will rise
6. Everything always works out for me
7. I’m surrounded by love and light
8. I have everything that I need
9. Everything’s working out for my highest good now
10. I love myself unconditionally, just as I am
How do I start Daily Affirmations?
Positive affirmations are one of the most powerful ways to improve your life, but it’s important that you do it right. The key is repetition.
Be sure to create personalized affirmations that truly resonate with who you are and what you want out of life. Don’t just recite something because someone else wrote it down; make these statements your own. You can say them anywhere – walking to work, sitting on the train or bus, waiting for a doctor’s appointment, cooking dinner – as long as it sounds natural and you believe what you’re saying.
Make sure that your affirmations are personal so they have more meaning to you. If you don’t feel anything when you say them, it defeats the purpose.
Be patient with yourself and don’t expect to feel an overwhelming wave of positivity after saying one affirmation once. They take a while to work – but when they do, you’ll know.
Repeat your positive affirmations as many times as possible throughout your day until you fall asleep at night.
Say them out loud.
Say them only in the present tense.
Keep affirmations short and simple.
Repeat, repeat, repeat!
Daily activities are perfect occasions to practice your mantras or affirmations. Speak them mindfully, slowly, and with a conviction for maximum impact. You can make a mantra or affirmation part of your daily routine by saying it at the same time each day.
Repeat, repeat, and repeat again! The more you say it and the more often you say it, the better. The power of affirmations lies in their repetition.
Your affirmation should make you feel excited about yourself and your life; if not, try something else until you find an affirmation that works for you.
Daily Affirmations for Women
Daily affirmations can change the way you think of different situations, others, and even yourself.
Positive affirmations are positive statements that you say to yourself on a regular basis. How many times have you had your day ruined by some little thing? Sometimes it can be something big, but more often than not it is the smaller things in life that make the biggest impacts. If you change how you think about certain situations or people, then you can change how you deal with these situations or people. That is where the power of affirmations comes into play!
Daily affirmations to say when doubting yourself
- I am strong enough to deal with anything that comes my way.
- I enjoy life and it loves me back.
- The more love I give, the more I receive in return.
- I am a bright light of positive energy that can never be dimmed or snuffed out.
- My passion is my fire to succeed and shine bright!
- Today’s going to be a wonderful day filled with creativity and inspiration!
- It’s funny how everything always works out the way it should.
- I have the skills to succeed at anything I put my mind to.
- The world is my oyster!
- When things don’t work out it shows me what needs to change so that next time will be even better!
- I am a powerful elegant woman who experiences miracles every day!
- I trust myself to make the right decisions based on my intuition!
Daily affirmations when you feel overwhelmed or down on yourself
- Everything is going to be okay.
- It’s just a momentary setback, nothing more.
- I am strong and I am capable of dealing with anything that comes my way!
- I am confident that I can figure this out!
- I know that there is a solution to every problem; all I have to do is find it.
- Today will be better than yesterday, and the future looks brighter than ever before.
- It’s okay for me to make mistakes as long as I learn from them.
- I am beautiful in my own way, and I have the power to do anything I set my mind to.
- I am smart enough to overcome any setbacks.
- My mind is stronger than my emotions.
- When life gets hard, remember that it’s just for a moment; everything will be okay before you know it!
Daily affirmations when you’re scared of the future
- I am building the foundation for a wonderful future.
- I am excited to see what’s around the corner!
- My best days are still ahead of me!
- The fears that I have are just temporary; they’ll pass soon enough.
- I know exactly how to overcome my fears, and I’m ready to find out.
- I am resilient and I bounce back very quickly, no matter what happens.
- I know that this too shall pass.
- My future is bright and exciting!
- When I’m afraid of something, it means that there’s an opportunity for growth and change just around the corner!
- The only thing to fear is fear itself!
- I love taking risks and seeing where they lead me.
- My intuition never fails me, and I know what’s best for my life!
- I choose to be optimistic and put all of my faith in God.
- When you’re scared of the future, remember that your past didn’t stop you from living a happy life; so why should what’s ahead stop you?
- I am excited for tomorrow because I know it will be filled with wonderful new experiences!
- Every day is a new beginning.
Daily affirmations when you need to clear your mind and relax
- Everything is perfect, exactly as it’s meant to be.
- It doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks, because I’m living my truth.
- Today is a great day, and it’s even better when I let myself relax!
- I am good enough just the way that I am.
- I accept who I am, and it makes me perfect in my own unique way.
- My life unfolds perfectly without any effort on my part.
- I don’t have to work hard in order to live a happy and fulfilling life.
- I am letting go of all the stress and tension that I’ve been holding onto for so long.
- When your mind is racing, remember that everything always falls into place in the end!
- It’s okay if I don’t get everything done today; I can relax and unwind while enjoying my day.
- Relaxing doesn’t mean that you’re lazy; it means that you’re strong enough to let go of unnecessary stress!
- I am letting go of all the anxiety and fears that may try to creep in.
- It’s perfectly okay for me to take a break and do something fun!
Daily affirmations when you need motivation
- Every day I become stronger and more powerful than the day before!
- I am making progress, even if it’s very small right now.
- I have been working towards my goals for a long time; now is not the time to get discouraged!
- I am persistent and I keep moving forward, no matter what happens.
- There’s always a lesson to be learned in every situation; it just takes time for me to understand that lesson fully.
- The best is still to come, and things will only continue to improve from here!
- It’s okay if I don’t get everything done today; I’ll spend tomorrow working hard.
- It’s okay to fail at something, as long as you learn something in the process.
- When your motivation is low, remember that you’re closer to achieving your goals than you realize!
- I am strong enough to handle anything that happens today.
- No matter what, I will make it through this day!
- I am persistent and I won’t give up until I reach my goals.
- Every setback is a new beginning; it’s time to get back on track.
- It’s not over until I say it’s over!
- Remember that every action leads to new opportunities in your future
Morning Affirmations for Women
Positive affirmations are best said in the morning because that is when your energy levels are at their highest. You should say them with enthusiasm because that will “charge” the words into your body.
Morning affirmations can change the way you think of different situations, others, and even yourself.
Expect greatness to happen when you start every day with a morning affirmation!
Morning affirmations when you need a reminder that today is a new day
- Today I will enjoy the beauty of this day and not dwell on yesterday.
- A new day, a new start–and anything that comes up I can handle it!
- Today is a new day and I will make the best of it.
- Today I will trust my inner wisdom and feel confident about my decisions.
- As each new day comes, so does a wonderful opportunity to change my life!
- I can approach today with an open heart and mind because anything is possible!
- This new day brings me happiness, joy, and new opportunities.
- Today I will be happy for who I am and all that I have accomplished so far.
- Every day is a new opportunity to be the best version of myself!
- Today I will let go of what caused me pain in the past and open myself up to new possibilities.
- I will start this day with enthusiasm knowing that nothing can hold me back!
- Today I will focus on the positive things around me to create a brighter future for myself.
- Every day is a brand-new day filled with goodness. I am grateful for what I have.
- Today I will be kind to myself and feel gratitude for all my blessings!
- I deserve the best and today is the day that I will make it happen!
Morning affirmations to start the day with gratitude
- I am blessed with amazing people and opportunities so I will try to give back to this world at least as much as I get from it.
- Today, I am thankful for everything that happened yesterday because it brought me closer to the goals I
- Every day can be a good day if you find the beauty in it.
- Life is a journey and I am grateful for what I have already learned.
- I wake up grateful because it is another opportunity for me to experience life.
- The world is full of beauty and I have so much to be thankful for–today will be a wonderful day!
- I will accept everything that happens today because good can come from it.
- I am thankful for everything I have, including the challenges that make me stronger.
- I will set aside all my worries and enjoy this beautiful day.
- I am grateful for the life I have and all of the wonderful opportunities I will always have.
- I am thankful to be alive with healthy body and mind!
Morning affirmations for confidence
- The Sun is up and it is another day to be confident!
- I will believe in myself more today.
- This morning I am feeling bold, strong, and brave because anything is possible!
- I will conquer my fears with self-confidence.
- Today I will stand up for myself when necessary.
- I am beautiful and confident in who I am!
- I have the power to control my thoughts so I will never feel insecure or intimidated again.
- Confidence is built with each new day–today I will be confident in myself.
- I am capable of anything when I put my mind to it.
- The people around me are attracted to my confidence and personality.
Morning affirmations for happiness
- Today I will be happy with who I am and what I have.
- I am grateful for the beautiful life that is in front of me–full of opportunities to make myself happy!
- Every morning is an opportunity for happiness because you can always choose it.
- I will start my day off with gratitude knowing that anything is possible.
- Today I will feel happy for what I already have instead of focusing on my problems.
- I am filled with optimism about the possibilities of today.
- I am happy for myself and all that I accomplish!
- Every day can make me happier than the previous one if I choose to be!
- I deserve to be happy and fulfilled every day.
- I will start this morning by being grateful for everything I have!
- I can feel the joy in every moment–life is beautiful!
- Today doesn’t have to be incredible for me to be happy because I choose to be happy regardless.
- I will not let myself get overwhelmed because life is beautiful and I need to appreciate it!
Positive Affirmations for Success
- I can be anything I want to be if I believe in myself so today I will dream big.
- I have the power to do whatever it takes, and that’s why every day brings me one step closer to my dreams.
- Every day, I remind myself that the obstacles are just opportunities for me to become stronger.
- This day is a reminder that anything is possible if you work hard enough!
- Every challenge I face means progress because it brings me closer to my goals.
- Today will be a great day, just like any other, because I know in my heart that I can do anything I set my mind to.
- I must keep going because this is my dream and it’s what I want more than anything in the world!
- Every day brings me closer to my dreams so today will be another day of success!
- I will be happy for the good that exists in my life today.
- Every day is a great day because it is another opportunity to do better than I did yesterday.
- Today, I will focus on my strengths and use them to become the best version of myself.
- The more obstacles I overcome, the stronger I am and the more prepared I will be for tomorrow.
- Every day is a new opportunity to improve my life in some way!
- Successes bring me more opportunities for success so today I must try my hardest!
- Today will be a great day as long as I go after all of my dreams.
- I will treat myself with respect and kindness to become the best version of myself.
- Nothing can stop me from accomplishing anything if I work hard enough to make it happen.
- I am not scared of being successful.
Positive affirmations for success at work
- I have a challenging career that I am passionate about and I will accomplish great things today.
- I deserve to be respected by the people around me because I put in hard work each day.
- Every morning, I wake up grateful for the opportunity to improve myself at my job.
- Today, I will focus on being successful so that I can pursue even bigger opportunities.
- I am excited for all of the possibilities that are ahead of me!
- Being successful means putting in the work every day so today will be another success!
- Today, I have more energy than ever to do everything required by my job.
- I will calm myself down when I feel tension because I know that it will fade if I fight through the challenges.
- Every day I have to be successful so today, I choose success!
- I am not scared of any problems because they are only opportunities for me to grow.
- Every problem can bring opportunity but I must keep an open mind in order to find it.
Positive affirmations for success at school
- I am happy that I am growing every day and getting closer to my dreams.
- Every day is a journey towards success at school and I will succeed today.
- Today, I choose to be successful because it means facing any challenge with an open mind.
- The more things I accomplish, the better of a future I can create for myself.
- Today, I will make sure to do everything I can to be productive because it is what makes me feel great!
- I am not afraid of failing because it is just an opportunity for me to try again.
- Failure only defines the person who gives up–today, I will keep trying until I succeed!
- Every day brings me closer to my goals so I will try my best every day.
- I am capable of doing whatever it takes to be successful and that is why I am going to do my best today!
- Every challenge teaches me something new and brings me one step closer to success.
Positive Affirmations for Anxiety
- I don’t have to carry the weight of tomorrow on my shoulders.
- I choose to take each day one step at a time.
- Today, I will breathe in the good and exhale all worries.
- My anxiety does not control my life–I do!
- When things seem hard, I will remember that I am capable of overcoming even the worst obstacles.
- I will listen to my body and give myself a break when I need it.
- I can control how I respond to stressful situations so today will be a peaceful day.
- This is just one moment in time and tomorrow is another opportunity for me to try again!
- It’s okay if I can’t be perfect because I am strong enough to keep trying.
- Worrying doesn’t do anything so today I will focus on the positive.
- I don’t have to believe everything that everyone says–there are more people who love me than not!
- Every moment of life is unique and new so it’s okay if I don’t know what to expect.
- I am stronger than my anxiety and I will persevere until it doesn’t control me anymore.
- Today, I can choose to be happy and live in the present!
- Today, I will focus on all of the good things in my life–there are so many wonderful things to be thankful for!
- I can’t control life but I can control how I respond and that’s why today will be a great day.
- Today, I will not let my anxiety deny me the happiness and joy in front of me.
- Every moment is a chance for me to try again so there’s no reason to worry!
- My anxiety tells lies so today I will trust myself and all of the good things that I know.
- I can control my thoughts so today will be a happy day!
- Letting go is a sign of strength–not weakness–so let it go!
- I was not put on this earth to be perfect or to have it all figured out because no one does.
- I will not keep my worries locked up inside of myself so I can truly enjoy this day.
- The only expectations I have are the ones that I set for myself so today, I will focus on being kind to myself.
- Today, I will try my hardest because it’s okay if life doesn’t go according to plan.
Short Positive Affirmations
- I can do anything I set my mind to.
- It’s not what happens that matters, but how I decide to cope with it that truly matters.
- Today will be a great day if I allow it to be!
- I am enough and so is everyone else.
- Today will be another good day as long as I make it a good day.
- I will try my hardest, even if I don’t know what the result will be.
- I am capable of doing anything I put my mind to so today will be another day of success!
- Today is an opportunity for me to give myself lots of love and learn something new about myself.
- I don’t need to compare myself to anyone because I am enough as I am.
- I will appreciate the good things in my life instead of dwelling on what’s wrong or upsetting me.
- Instead of worrying about tomorrow, I will focus on today and enjoy every moment of it!
Positive affirmations for the day
- I am strong enough to get through anything that comes my way.
- I can defeat even the most difficult of obstacles if I put my mind to it.
- My mistakes are opportunities for me to learn, grow and become stronger.
- It doesn’t matter where someone is in their journey–everyone deserves happiness!
- Today, I will focus on the positive and not derail my day with negative thoughts.
- Life is an adventure and I am lucky to be a part of it!
- I will bring positivity into others’ lives because I know that kindness has the power to change everything.
- No matter what happens, I have enough strength inside myself to get through it.
Daily Affirmations for Self Love
- I am beautiful inside and out.
- I deserve to be happy.
- I am capable of anything that I put my mind to.
- I am a wonderful person.
- I can say no to anything that doesn’t feel good to me.
- I don’t need to depend on anyone for anything because I can do it all on my own.
- I deserve everyone’s love and respect.
- It doesn’t matter what has happened in the past, today is a brand new opportunity for me to start over.
- It’s okay if I can’t be everything for everyone because I am everything I need to be for myself.
- I will love and appreciate my body. Today is the day that I choose to really see the beauty in my mind, body, and soul.
- I am strong enough to get through anything that comes my way.
- I will treat myself like I would someone that I love unconditionally.
- Today, I will open up to the possibility of receiving love and happiness from others without expecting anything in return because it is okay if people can’t always give me what I need.
- I am good enough as I am right now–there is nothing that I need to change about myself to be loved.
- I will say no to anything that doesn’t feel good to me today.
- I am capable of doing anything that I put my mind to so today will be yet another success!
- Today, I have the power within me to choose happiness.
- Happiness is waiting for me to embrace it so I will take a deep breath and let go of any negative thoughts.
- Today I welcome positive changes into my life!
- I am worthy of receiving love from anyone that enters my life because everyone deserves happiness.
Especially when you are starting out or need a little inspiration, it’s nice to read affirmation quotes.
Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.”― Roy T. Bennett
Becoming a great leader doesn’t mean being perfect. it means living with your imperfections.”― Lolly Daskal
Do not dwell on your loss. Look forward with bright new hopes.”― Lailah Gifty Akita
“Let us not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around in awareness.”― James Thurber
“The best revenge is massive success.”― Frank Sinatra
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.”― Steve Jobs
Positive Self-Talk Quotes
Positive self-talk is a great way to get yourself motivated in the morning, before an event or exam, or when you are feeling discouraged. Many people have either heard of positive self-talk or used it before without realizing it. This is when someone repeats something they want to believe about themselves to convince themselves that what they are saying is true. This type of thinking helps reduce stress and boost confidence but also can inflict long-term damage if used incorrectly.
Positive self-talk phrases should be short, simple, and focus on the present moment without a time constraint. These phrases do not need to be profound by any means. It’s important that you feel the phrase in your heart before you say it, whenever possible. Even if the words aren’t perfect or feel awkward, they will still work if you truly mean them, so worry less about getting them out perfectly and more about how you are making yourself feel.
Some examples of positive self-talk
1.”I am ready.”
2.”I got this!”
3.”Positive vibes only.”
4.”I am beautiful and smart and I can do anything I set my mind to.”
5. “Today is going to be the best day ever!”
6. “This is fun!”
7. “Day by day, in every way, I’m getting better and better”
8. “I am proud of myself.”
9. “I am doing my best and that is always good enough.”
10. “I’m only one decision away from changing my life.”
11. “Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.”
12. “If I was invited to give a speech in front of the Queen, here’s what I’d say…”
13. “I choose to be positive, no matter what happens today.”
14. “Today is my day!”
15. “I will make today great.”
16. “I am the only one who can change my life, and I will do it today!”
17. “Today is going to be a good day!”
18. “Life is full of challenges – I will embrace them!”
19.”I believe in myself.”
20. “I am strong and I can do anything!!”
21.””I don’t care what others think of me, as long as I like myself.”
22.”I will set aside time to cultivate my mind and spirit today!”
23. “Today is going to be a great day!”
24. “I choose to see the best in people and situations today.”
25. “I will take one step at a time to reach my goals, rather than trying to tackle too many things all at once.”
26. “Life is short! I am going to make it count!”
27. “Today I will have a positive attitude and not give in to my negative thoughts. I will look for the good in all situations.”
28. “No situation is ever truly bad; even when it feels like it at the time, there is always something valuable that can be gained from it.”
29. “I am doing well!”
30. “I don’t need to change the world, I just need to shine bright.”
Women’s positive affirmations are extremely beneficial because they provide the opportunity for individuals to think positively about themselves. The more positive thoughts that women have about themselves, the less likely they are to experience symptoms of self-defeat. Rewording self-defeating thoughts into personal mantras is a very powerful practice for any woman because it can help change one’s mindset and achieve overall happiness and wellness.
This is the secret to so many elegant women and now you can embrace it!
221+ Positive Affirmations for Women [Powerful + Uplifting Daily Affirmations]